Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ventilation is Necessary for Clean Air Flow

Ok...I am not sure if my title really makes that much sense for what I am about to type, but that is what trickled off of my fingers. Talk about a bad day. The morning details made me cry. Yes, Bill Richardson, Kristi Sparks does shed a tear...just because I didn't cry with you when we watched Marley and Me doesn't mean that I am a cold hearted ruthless woman like you and Brad think I am. I have feelings I really do. I cried this morning because a friend asked me to do something that I don't want to do...bottom line. For the sake of not wanting my current drama strung out over the internet I am not going to indulge or let anyone in on that facet, so please don't ask. All you need to know is that it upset me enough that I cried. Next, I had a meeting at work. Boss said it would only be from 10:00 to 11:00 which I would make it to class on time at 11:30. WRONG..meeting was not even half over by 11:20 in which I told my boss i gotta go..RAINING..ugh..so I sped across town to NOT make it to my class in time which there was a DO NOT ENTER sign placed on the handle. Should I stay or should i go......I left...came here to the library to type and to vent and to look for housing...oh and I have a test later so I also need to study. Instead, I sit here on my blog typing trying to relieve some pressure that is building up in my mind and is being released through my fingers. I find such relaxation and a great sense of calm typing my thoughts and feelings that I DO have. WHEW! uggghhh...just found chocolate on my laptop..nasty...lol

Part 2: Ok..so I don't make right decisions sometimes...so sometimes I follow what I want to do instead of what God wants for me..so sometimes I say bad words like when I about dropped my laptop on the wet pavement about 30 minutes ago (sorry Cheryl I was on the phone with you and you witnessed it)...so sometimes I judge others based on their appearance...so sometimes I know to be nice to someone and instead I avoid them...so sometimes I have dirty thoughts...so sometimes I want things my way and I don't care what happens to others...so sometimes I use sarcasm as an excuse to be mean...so sometimes i know i am being a complete hypocrite...so sometimes i want to kick over the salvation army tripod...

so there...to all my lovely judges out there i hope that this helps with some ammunition and some things to talk about and discuss...

if it wasn't raining i would be walking....done

No comments:

Post a Comment