Saturday, March 14, 2009

things to think about...




1. Merry-Go-Rounds are barbaric. I can hear the argument now. "But, Momma, I rode the horsey on the merry go round today and it had a stake in it's back, so I put a skewer through fluffy the hamster's back to make a merry go round for my GI Joe" (does anyone have GI Joe's anymore? I obviously don't have children or I would know the answer to this).

2. I can totally see why parents today are having problems potty training their kids with the new automatic flushing toilets. Kids are small anyway and have a difficult time balancing on the seat, and if they lean to much to one side **kawoooosh** and the child is startled and suddenly thoughts of being sucked down the toilet run through their mind. It is traumatic! I personally don't like them because I am always scared of my pee water splashing up on my behind. I honestly didn't mind using my foot to flush

3. This is just a pet peeve. There is a video store down the road and the new releases are mostly in aphabetical order. MOSTLY! I don't understand how hard it is to place the videos in alphabetical order..for goodness sake 3 year olds know their alphabet. For some reason, 20-30 somethings do not have the ability to know that "Ha" should be put before "He". Maybe the person interviewing should give them a quick test. If they don't know the alphabet give them the number to Sylvan Learning Center for help.

Okay...I am done of my rant for today...thank you...i do feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment