Friday, March 13, 2009

twitter/gran torino/garbos...yes i am all over the place

ok...i gave in...i now have a twitter...reminds me of the update on facebook, but it is slightly different....we shall see how much i get into it....

today i saw gran torino directed by and starring clint eastwood. amazing! what is up with clint eastwood making me cry? the changleing totally made me bawl like a baby needing the teet...my friend christopher and i cried so hard we were nearly weeping...good movie, but be ready for a cry fest and to feel like crap the rest of the day....

also, i ate at garbo's today in chesterfield village....i forget sometimes that thin crust really isn't my thing, but my friend bogezey likes it so i thought what the hey...bbq pizza is good, but eating it on crackers just doesn't do anything for me...

alright...sleep is much needed for this young 30 year old...insomnia has been my nemesis lately...i'm starting to think that insomnia not only shot the sheriff, but also the sandman...

No comments:

Post a Comment